Contents of Korean Philately Volume 41 Number 1. This was the February 1995 edition of the KP.
Contents of Korean Philately Volume 41 Number 1:
- A New Beginning
- Letter To The Editor
- Reader Survey/Free Drawings
- Study On The First Korean Stamps Used in 1884
- A Novice’s Reactie To PhilaKorea
- Report From Seoul, No. 8
- Translators Needed
- Prices Realzed At Feldman’s Korean Auction
- New Beginnings From The Secretary-Treasurer
- The Moon Issue 1884
- The Poon Issue 1895
- 21st UP Congress
For individual articles (when relevant) see links.